Access is available to students, faculty, and staff of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
Information on how to log-in is provided below.
How Do I Log-in?
Gordon-Conwell Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Your username is your first initial followed by your last name. (Example: James Smith - jsmith)
- Some usernames include a number. (Example: jsmith1)
- Please do not use include "GCTS\" or "gordonconwell.edu" before or after the username.
Your password is your Gordon-Conwell password.
- Same used for Sakai or CAMS access.
- Passwords are case sensative.
- When you change your password it will be reflected here.
If you experience any difficulties, please use the Library Contact Form.
Bible Journey Students (Charlotte Campus):
Your username is your first initial followed by your last name.(Example: Jane Smith - jsmith)
Your passcode is the last 5 digits of your Gordon-Conwell Library Card.(Example: 01327)